27.4.09

::Made By Rae::



I could spend hours of my time looking at all of the cute projects at Made By Rae. It's people like Rae that make me want to become an expert seamstress. She whips all kinds of little treasures out of that sewing machine of hers. I couldn't choose just one favorite, hence the picture-heavy post. Here are just a few of her beautiful creations.


You can find some free patterns and tutorials on her blog.



Some are also available for purchase. Like these precious toddler backpacks. My 3 year-old would love one of these. Get the pattern for just $6!





She has an adorable Etsy shop, called Happy Giraffe, where she sold these pretty Cloth Napkins among other things.







Top of page:

Buttercup bags. Find the Buttercup Sewing Pattern here.

She's featured on Sew, Mama, Sew with a tutorial for her Spring Top. It's Spring Top Week at Made By Rae until May 1st!!

And I love the wristlets, which were also for sale at HappyGiraffe.
I will definitely be tuning in to see what she makes next!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! I'm dying over the toy bag and the backpacks! If only I could sew like that, or even have a sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete