26.5.09

Day Out With Thomas

Oh. My. Goodness. We had the best time at our Day Out With Thomas! For us, it was definitely worth the money. The boys loved seeing Thomas in real life. Of course, everyone's favorite part was getting to ride on Thomas, but we also enjoyed music, Thomas movies, balloon animals, temporary tattoos, hay maze, bubbles, sidewalk chalk, petting zoo, playing with trains, food, and in true little boy fashion, finding rocks and jumping in puddles!


These boys just couldn't get enough. A fun little side effect is that they were all tired out and ready for naps by the time we left. I love nap time!



Some advice from our experience:

-They said no outside food or drinks were allowed, but I saw people come in with coolers. I'm not saying that's a good idea, but had I known, I probably would have brought a few little snacks.

-If you want to sit in one of the open train cars you'll want to get in line early. We got in line 15 minutes before our train left, and it wasn't nearly enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment