10.7.09

All Aboard! -PETUNIA

So, we're here in Denver! Husband is in class, and the kids are napping. Its the perfect time for blogging. Today we went to the Colorado Railroad Museum in Golden, CO. It was about a 30 minute drive from my hotel in Denver. It was awesome! There were trains EVERYWHERE! They had little displays set up on a bunch of the trains so you could climb aboard and see how they were actually used. There are 15 acres that you can explore. We didn't get to see too much of it because the kids needed a nap, but we saw a ton in the 2 1/2 hours we were there. I highly recommend this museum if you are in Denver and have some train enthusiasts on your hands!


This darn computer isn't letting my download my own pictures but take my word for it.

TRAINS. EVERYWHERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment