4.12.09

Last year. . . .

I used my old window for a place to display what we're thankful for. I just stapled lengths of ribbon to the back, then taped individual cards to the front. I laid a mirror behind the window, for a special effect. And I used our little tree stub as a candleholder.
For Christmas, I turned it into a Christmas card display:

This year, I think I'll find a new use for my window, and a different way to display our cards. I like to change it up, you know.
On a sidenote, the Old World Christmas Market was fun. We got baby G these wooden toys. He saw them and didn't want to leave the booth. He had to touch every single toy the man had. Hubba snuck away later and got these when he wasn't looking. Can't wait to see him open them on Christmas morning.



1 comment:

  1. What fun toys! I love them. Nice and simple.

    ReplyDelete