19.12.09

Wreaths

Finally, here are some pictures of the wreaths I made.
This one didn't turn out quite how i wanted. In the tutorial, she didn't specify sizes so I did a variety. If I had to do it over again I would go with only small and medium styrofoam balls. The big ones are REALLY big, but it's growing on me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

These i like.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


So many options with yarn! My next project will be one of these pom pom wreaths. tutorial on the Bluebird Vintage Blog.




2 comments:

  1. i love all of your decorations! (from your other blog too!) Very cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really like the one you have on your front door. I'll have to come over and see it in person. I love that pom pom one at the bottom. I wuold love to make one like it. We should have a wreath making party!

    ReplyDelete