9.11.11

Crunchy Betty Blog

Okay, some of you may think I'm a liiiiittle crazy, and maybe I am, but I'm going to stop using shampoo. You heard me! I'm not using shampoo anymore!

'Why', you might ask? Because it sounds so crazy that it JUST might work, that's why.

I'm not a huge fan of my hair as it is, so when I read on Crunchy Betty (which I'm mildly obsessed with at the moment) that there was such a thing as not using shampoo, and getting prettier hair, I was on board. I've read a lot about it in a short amount of time and have to admit that I'm scared. MOST of the reviews I read were GOOD, but there are always the horror stories. If you'd like to join me, I'll be doing updates on the blog. Click here for Crunchy Betty's instructions.

(I have to say, I felt like the biggest DORK sitting in my bathroom, talking to a camera. Hopefully I get a little more comfortable with it, the more I do it.)


4 comments:

  1. Wow. You are brave. TO go without shampoo AND to vlog about it! Good luck, I'll watch you from afar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it say something about me if I laugh every time I hear my sister say "no poo challenge"? I can't wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps I thought you looked cute in your vlog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read about this before too, but never had the guts to try it! I think having less frizzy and shiny hair without using special products sounds very appealing. I like the idea of steering away from the consumerism and feeling like the only way to go is to buy buy buy this and that. I am excited to see the results at your 3 week mark. You are very brave. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete