24.4.12

One Man's Junk...

Is MY treasure! I LOVE hand-me-downs. Its like Christmas for me. I have apparently passed this on to my children too. They love when we get hand-me-downs from cousin Lukey. Addie gets jealous that Jack got all the new clothes, so she gets to choose some of his jammies to keep for herself. I think its pretty cute!

I really wear my clothes until I just can't wear them anymore, and then I try to use them for something else, if possible. Some of my future projects...

            Old Sweater into a pillow                                               Old scarf into an owl

   
         Hats from old shirts and sweaters                                 Tshirt baby bibs
  

Now I just need to actually get the sewing machine out and get to work!

1 comment:

  1. I love this . . . so resourceful and creative -- two great attributes! I LOVE hand me downs too! It's one thing to go out and get what ever you want, but it's a whole different ballgame to make something of what you have. :)

    Really cute ideas! Can't wait to see what you do. :)

    ReplyDelete