27.6.12

a few of my favorite things. . . .

It was my friend's birthday yesterday, and I wanted to get her something.  I always have a hard time with gifting because I want to give the PERFECT thing and I never feel like I know what the PERFECT things is.  After looking through my Pinterest boards for some inspiration, I decided to give her some of MY favorite things, in hopes that she'll like them, too.


Some Boylan root beer and a polka dot straw, Turtles (YUUUUM), Loreal lip gloss, Sonia Kashuk gold glitter nail polish, Yes to Carrots body butter, and Orbit's spearmint gum.


I also added some homemade taffy that we made the night before.


And I topped it all off with a quote from The Sound of Music, "Brown paper packages tied up with strings, these are a few of my favorite things".  printed from here, via the Eighteen25 blog.

And a brown paper bag with some baker's twine, of course.  
I also think it would be really cute to wrap everything in a box with kraft paper.


1 comment: