30.4.09

The Beehive Bazaar: Spring 2009

We went last night with Sister. We were like 3 giggling schoolgirls. It was so much fun!
Look at the goods. Oh my!! I was in heaven and, just as I thought, I wanted everything I saw. There were homemade soaps, cupcakes, cookies, salsa, handmade jewelry, art, clothing, onesies, cards, bags, magnets, belts, baby mobiles, bibs, shoes, and more.
I wanted the whole 'Mode Boutique' table, just as I thought I would. I settled for a vintage peacock ring.

I also got some cute peach flower earrings from the 'Button Boutique'. Only $3.50!

I might kinda want to go back tomorrow when Hubba's home to watch the kids. Is that weird? It's just that, now that I have a better idea of what's there, I think it's necessary that I support the crafting community a little more. If you get a chance, you really should go. It's a great thing to do with the girlfriends. Happy shopping!!

2 comments:

  1. I loved it. I did the same thing with my cards (the picture i mean) and we have almost the same post. Great minds think alike!

    ps I did go back today with B and got some earrings and a little fabric wallet/purse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun with you guys! We'll have to get together for more stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete