24.11.11

happy thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Today, I'm thankful for my husband, who works so hard to provide for his family. I'm thankful for my sweet little kiddies and their ability to put a smile on my face at any given moment. I'm thankful for my talents. I'm thankful for the fire station, which is where we had our Thanksgiving dinner this year, since husband was on duty. I'm thankful for my cousins' easy-but-delicious chocolate creme pie, which I've made too many times and I made tonight. I'm thankful that we had a place to be on Thanksgiving, and that we had family to spend it with.

And I'm thankful for YOU!! We're so thankful for all of you out there who read our blog. We know there are only a few of you, but we want to show our gratitude with a little giveaway, which we'll be posting in the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment