12.11.11

No 'Poo Challenge: An Update

So today makes DAY 5 of not using shampoo and I am definitely feeling like a grease ball, but it'll all be worth it when I look in the mirror and see soft, shiny hair, full of the body I never knew I could have!!

Because that's what's going to happen, RIGHT??

Until that day, I'll continue finding ways to hide my hideous, 'in-between stage', hair. I find that I prefer hats when the crown of my head is REALLY greasy (like the second day after washing with BS) and buns ON the days of the BS wash, like today. I don't know WHAT I'm going to do for church tomorrow. Should be interesting.

HATS:

Photobucket

BUNS:

Photobucket


SCARVES:

Photobucket


links:



(I've tried this, but not since switching to no 'poo, so I'm not sure what it would look like. worth a try, though)


1 comment:

  1. I love the scarf! It looks way cute on you.

    ReplyDelete