23.12.11

Handmade Gift 2 and 3

For my two boys, I felt like I should give the SAME gift. For one thing, they can play with them TOGETHER, but aside from that, no matter how hard you try to get them both something unique, it will always turn into a competition for who's gift is better.

When I saw these tiny little bows and arrows on Pinterest, they just SCREAMED 'little boy adventure', so I knew I wanted to make some for my boysies. I can't wait to see their little faces when they open these. Instructions HERE.




I also made little pouches to put them in. I'm kind of a funny sewer. Sewing is not one of my strengths. I'm a little too impatient to take my time and do it right, so I always just jump right in without any instructions. Which is ironic because it ends up taking much LONGER, trying to re-do all of my mistakes. But, alas, they eventually turned out! {I stuck half of a toilet paper roll inside of them, to give them shape.}


(see handmade gift 1 here)

No comments:

Post a Comment