8.12.11

Linky Love. . . .

The internet can be a dangerous place for me, if I'm not careful. There are WAY too many crafty blogs and shops that inspire me, I sometimes have a hard time ripping myself away. And then I have an infinitely long list of projects, which only stress me out. Please don't tell me I'm the only one.

Here's just a sliver of the things that have caught my attention lately:


KnitKnit on Etsy. I don't know why, but I can't get those knitted power cords off my mind. They're so random. And I love love love the embroidered felt animal necklaces and the felted cameo necklaces and brooches.


Pumpkin Spice Lattes via Domestic Reflections. Oh my!! I made these last night (sans espresso) for my husband and I as we watched our Wednesday night shows (The Middle and Modern Family) and they were SO GOOD. I made something similar in October one night, but these were SO. MUCH. TASTIER. I will probably be making them again tonight. yum yum.

Can't get this blanket off my mind. From Good Knits.


DIY Clay Lollipop Ornaments on Creature Comforts. Very cute. Since we're already into December now, I'm all about the fast projects so I don't think I'll have time for these this year, but I'll keep them in mind for next Christmas. Scroll down to the end of the post, where she has a few pictures of the different uses for these. All so cute.








Paper Snowflakes on Kerli and Animals. We made paper snowflake garlands last year and it added such a festive touch to our home. We WILL be doing this again!

And I only just scratched the surface. I've got a problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment