8.9.12

Weekend with Sarah

We got to go see SISTER and her family over Labor Day weekend!  It was so fun to hang out, stay up late, dance with the kids, go to the parade, and crochet a ton.

We started with some outdoors time, sitting by the fire, roasting marshmallows, and laughing the night away.


The next day, we got to go to the Ft. Bridger Mountain Man Rendezvous.  This is a really cool Festival where you can buy all kinds of handmade things.  Sarah and Eric have been telling us about it for years, so it was fun to finally go.  



I ended up getting some deer lace straps, for making bracelets, and we got homemade creme soda, too!  Our boys were in heaven and left with all kinds of spears, fox feet, crystals, etc.  Lots of fun for boys.  I also found some of the cutest mocassins at a very reasonable price, for baby girl, but they needed to be just a smidgen bigger.  : (


I love to people watch.  It's really cool to see everyone dressed like they live in the 1800s.  I think it's funny that I kind of feel out of place because I'm dressed like I live in 2012 . 





Thanks for the fun weekend, family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment