28.10.10

Easy No-Sew Cape Tutorial

I made this little cape for my unborn baby P, using instructions Petunia pointed me towards, at Ruffles and Stuff. I changed it up a bit, sewing buttons on, so mine obviously isn't truly a 'no-sew' project, but still really easy. And I opted for a lace tie, just because that's what I had available in my craft bin. I love how it turned out and can't wait to see it on baby. I'm hoping it'll fit her around 12 months old.


Have you checked out this cute blog, yet? So many fun ideas. I'd like to try the 'She's a Lady' cardigan next.

2 comments:

  1. these are the things that make me a little jealous of all the baby girls out there! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This capelet is darling Carrie! I'm actually going to try and make one today for Indee! I love no sew projects! Your little lady is going to be one stylin Gal!:)

    ReplyDelete